Tuesday 20 October 2015

#sqlyoga dates and times @ PASS Summit 2015


If you are going to PASS Summit in Seattle this year and you are interested in yoga, I have organized a package with "Urban Yoga Spa" which is located just a couple blocks from the Conference Center so we can practice while there. 

The package cost is $45 and it includes:
  • a week(7 days) of unlimited yoga
  • unlimited mats 
  • unlimited towel usage 

For the period of the Summit they will have classes throughout the days, so I've tried to get a few dates and times that do not conflict with the other events/sessions:

DayTimeClass
26/10
06:00AM - 07:00AM
Power Yoga
27/10
12:00PM - 01:00PM
Power Yoga
28/10
06:00AM - 07:00AM
Hatha Yoga
29/10
06:00AM - 07:00AM
Hatha Yoga
OFFICIAL DATE
30/10
06:00AM - 07:00AM
Power Yoga
More info/dates can be obtained at http://www.urbanyogaspa.com/class-schedule/

I am planning to attend all the dates and times specified above and I will declare the Thursday morning as Official date as everyone will be already there and there's no conflicts with other events.

I know it will be hard to get up very early on those days but it's harder to get a free spot with all the extra events happening. I am open to suggestions of other times.

I have uploaded a form that we all have to fill before starting the practice, it's a yoga waiver and it can be found here:
http://1drv.ms/1GQAIHT

Thanks and I see you all in a few days...




No comments:

Post a Comment